ESM Consulting Engineers provides a rewarding and professional work environment while offering planning, civil engineering, and surveying services in the Pacific Northwest. For over 30 years ESM has been a leader in permitting and designing large master planned communities, residential plats, and a wide variety of commercial projects. We are the preferred consulting firm of many of the region’s largest home builders, developers, and contractors. To maintain our leading edge we hire people who are highly motivated, highly skilled, and who always get the job done right.
ESM Consulting Engineers is a multi-discipline consulting firm looking to fill the following positions in our Federal Way office:
SURVEY INSTRUMENT PERSON
Immediate need for an Instrument Person with 2 years of experience. Candidate should have demonstrated experience in boundary, topographic and construction surveys.
SURVEY PARTY CHIEF
In need for an experienced Survey Party Chief. Candidate desired to have three to five years of experience in boundary, topographic, ALTA, right of way and construction surveys. Strong background in construction surveying is a plus.
We are currently seeking to fill a full-time position for an experienced Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our team in Federal Way. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Answer phones, greet clients and visitors;
- Provide general administrative assistance and support, (word processing, filing, copying, scanning, meeting organization and set up, etc.);
- Ensure office is clean and organized;
- Assist with deliveries if needed; and
- Provide other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience. Previous experience with an engineering firm is a plus;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.);
- Organization and multi-tasking abilities;
- Typing 65+ WPM;
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills;
- Punctuality, reliability and regular attendance are essential functions of this position;
- Positive, upbeat attitude.
We offer an excellent benefits package to our full-time employees which include:
- 401k/Paid time off
- Competitive Salary
- Great opportunities for growth
ESM has been in business since 1982 providing Civil Engineering, Surveying, Planning, Landscape Architecture and GIS services to our clients throughout the Pacific Northwest. Our clients range from local municipalities, private developers to individual property owners. Our service areas include residential, commercial, high rise, recreational and others. For more information visit our website at WWW.ESMCIVIL.COM
If you meet these requirements, then forward your resume to email@example.com